Our International Tax specialists offer services that successfully align all the different areas of taxation into a benefit-driven strategy that is reflected favourably in the various financial parameters. Our people and global resources are able to help clients develop and execute business strategies quickly and effectively, with strong accountability and governance. Our practitioners blend local country technical knowledge with appropriate regional and global insight on the latest developments in tax policy, legislation and administration.
Our range of services include:
- Advice on cross border transactions
- Advice on double tax treaties and foreign tax systems/implications
- Tax efficient structuring of cross border transactions
- Advisory services in relation to the improvement/effectiveness of the cross border ‘Supply Chain’ process.
- International tax dispute resolution