Our Indirect Tax Service relates to Goods and Services Tax (GST) and other Indirect Taxes including Customs, etc. Our services are tailored to assist companies in meeting their indirect tax challenges in the constant changing tax environment.
Our GST and other indirect tax services include analysis of the client’s business and to advise and assist them regarding their GST planning & compliances.
Below is a glimpse of our GST and Indirect Tax services:
- Compliance, consultancy and litigation services
- Registration under GST
- Advice and support for Monthly/Quarterly/Annual statutory compliance of GST
- Filing of GST returns and related compliances
- Filing of GST refunds with the Goods and Services Tax department and related representation before GST Department
- Assistance in GST audits conducted by GST Department
- Conducting of GST audits
- E-way bill related advice and training
- Advice and representation relating to Anti Profiteering measures
- GST reviews /diagnostics/health checks/training of GST payers.
- Representation before various Tax Authorities in assessments, appeals and against show cause notices, etc.
- Representation in litigation at various authorities in India, appeals and CESTAT along with litigation support before High Court and Supreme Court.